- Eric Gordon (Has not played due to injury): After being sidelined for the second time this season with a wrist injury, Gordon is set to return on Saturday. Gordon was dropped in a few leagues, so make sure you pick him up if someone was foolish enough to let him go. If he can regain his form, Gordon is capable of putting up top 30 numbers.
- Jodie Meeks (16 points, 3.5 three-pointers, 1 steal, 52.6% FG%, 90.9% FT%): Meeks has been on fire in the month of March. He's on a 10-game double digit scoring streak, knocking down threes in bunches, hitting his shots at a high percentage, and seeing nearly 35 minutes a night. Anyone needing three-pointers and steals should get Jodie on their roster.
- C.J. Miles (21.8 points, 2.3 three-pointers, 1 steal, 53.1% FG%, 83.3% FT%): C.J. was recently inserted into the starting line up and dropped a career-high 40 points. It appears Miles has earned a slightly bigger role as Utah fights for a playoff berth. After the recent scoring explosion, Miles is certainly a player we have to keep on our radar over the next week. If he can continue putting up big numbers, he may become worthy of a roster spot in standard formats.
- Rodrigue Beaubois (12 points, 1.7 three-pointers, 1.7 steals, 53.8% FG%, 100% FT%): "Roddy Buckets" had a couple of big games in Dallas' last two outings as he's seen his minutes rise. We'll be monitoring Beaubois' minutes and production over the next few games. Deep leaguers shouldn't hesitate to add him now.
- Shawne Williams (10.7 points, 2.3 three-pointers, 5.3 rebounds, 1.3 steals, 100% FT%): Williams is quietly playing some great ball for the Knicks. His game has become more well-rounded as he's been able to post some great lines where he contributes in every single category. Although he's usually coming off the bench, Williams is doing an enough to be worth considering as an addition in many formats.
Friday, March 18, 2011
players we're keeping an eye on over the next week. Stats listed below are from the last 7 days.